The TwinSonic Plus Ultrasonic Meter combines two measurements in one meter body: The Honeywell Elster Q.Sonicplus 6-path (two single and four double reflection paths) for the fiscal measurement and the CheckSonic 2-path (two single reflection paths) for the “check” measurement. Each measurement has its own independent series 6 signal processing unit (SPU) with color graphic touch screen display.
This meter provides additional measurement confidence by offering an internal pressure and temperature sensors for a more accurate calculation of Reynolds number and dynamic body correction. This ensures a repeatable and accurate flow measurement, even when process conditions vary or differ from calibrated conditions.
TwinSonic Plus Ultrasonic Meter Features
- Two totally independent flow meters in one meter body providing fiscal measurement with verification
- Flow profile detection with swirl and asymmetry measurement
- Titanium-encapsulated, intrinsically safe transducers
- Diagnostic detection of liquid and dirt build-up
- Bi-directional measurement
- Internal temperature sensor
- No moving parts
- No pressure drop
- SonicExplorer PC Software for configuration, diagnostics and health care